JR & Lynne Reising
Please do us a favor...
Contact us in any way if you have questions; we're more than happy to help!
The one favor that we ask of you is that you PLEASE let us know if you need to cancel for any reason. We know that things come up, people back out, the weather may not be to your liking for floating, etc. and we understand this. However, we really do need to know if you are not coming so we are not waiting for you; we also worry about your safety and well-being, and if you don't show up, we don't know if it's because you decided not to come or if you are driving around lost or something worse. We also have others that would love to take your spot, so no worries there!
We reserve the right...
If the weather or water level is unsafe for floating, we will cancel your float and will try to do this as soon as we possibly can, so that you don't waste a trip. Please check out the local weather for Potosi, WI before traveling if there is any question about the weather.